Terms and Conditions
Agreement between User and www.letsgrubnchill.com
Welcome to www.letsgrubnchill.com. The www.letsgrubnchill.com website (the “Site”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Grub n Chill. www.letsgrubnchill.com is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of www.letsgrubnchill.com constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
www.letsgrubnchill.com is a Social Networking Site.
Grub n Chill offers opportunity for users to find new restaurants to dine in, and make meaningful relationships along the way. Users will be able to create a profile, where they may find nearby restaurants based on their personal tastes, as well as meet other users in their area. Grub n Chill will offer a multitude of content to keep users coming back for more.
Visiting www.letsgrubnchill.com or sending emails to Grub n Chill constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Grub n Chill is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. Grub n Chill and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
Children Under Thirteen
Grub n Chill does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use www.letsgrubnchill.com only with permission of a parent or guardian.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. Any cancellations made after 60 days of service will not qualify for a refund. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions.
Please read this Mobile Application End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) carefully before downloading or using the Grub n Chill mobile application. (“Grub n Chill”) mobile application (“Mobile App”), which allows You to access Grub n Chill’s internet-delivered service (“Service”) from Your mobile device. This EULA forms a binding legal agreement between you (and any other entity on whose behalf you accept these terms) (collectively “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”, or “User”) and Grub n Chill (each separately a “Party” and collectively the “Parties”) as of the date you download the Mobile App. Your use of the Mobile App is subject to this EULA and Your use of the Service will remain subject to the existing agreement governing such use (the “Agreement”). With respect to the use of the Mobile App, and to the extent the Agreement conflicts with this EULA, the terms of this EULA will govern and control solely with respect to use of the Mobile App.
1. License. Grub n Chill grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the Mobile App for Your personal purposes strictly in accordance with this EULA and the Agreement.
2. Your Account. Your use of the Mobile App requires that You have an account with Grub n Chill and agree to the terms of the Agreement.
3. Changes to this EULA. Grub n Chill reserves the right to modify this EULA at any time and for any reason. Grub n Chill will notify each User of the most current version of this EULA, as well as provide in the Mobile App. If Grub n Chill makes material changes to this EULA, You will receive notification via the Mobile App. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You are responsible for complying with the updated terms posted online at Grub n Chill’s website even if these updated terms appear online at Grub n Chill’s website before being posted on the Mobile App. Your continued use of the Mobile App after Grub n Chill publishes notice of changes to this EULA indicates Your consent to the updated terms.
4. No Included Maintenance and Support. Grub n Chill may deploy changes, updates, or enhancements to the Mobile App at any time. Grub n Chill may provide maintenance and support for the Mobile App, but has no obligation whatsoever to furnish such services to You and may terminate such services at any time without notice. You acknowledge that neither Apple (for iOS Mobile App) nor Google (for Android Mobile App) has an obligation to furnish any maintenance or support services in connection with the Mobile App.
5. Acceptable Use. You agree that You will not use or encourage others to use the Mobile App or the Service as accessed through the Mobile App in a way that could harm or impair others’ use of the Mobile App or the Subscription Service. Your use of the Service and the Mobile App is governed by the Acceptable Use Policy (a current version of which can be found at (Include User Agreement here)). You also agree not to violate the usage limits or controls set forth by: (a) the App Store Terms of Service, for iOS users accessing the Mobile App on an Apple product, or (b) Google Play Terms of Service for Android users accessing the Mobile App on an Android product.
7. Consent to Electronic Communications and Solicitation. By downloading the Mobile App, You authorize Grub n Chill to send You (including via email and push notifications) information regarding the Service and the Mobile App, such as: (a) notices about Your use of the Service and the Mobile App, including notices of violations of use; (b) updates to the Service and Mobile App and new features or products; and (c) promotional information and materials regarding Grub n Chill’s products and services. You can review Your account notification settings and adjust Your messaging preferences, including opting-in to additional messages or unsubscribing to certain messaging through the “Push Notifications” section of the Mobile App settings.
8. No Warranty. YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE MOBILE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. GRUB N CHILL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
The Mobile App is only available for supported devices and might not work on every device. Determining whether Your device is a supported or compatible device for use of the Mobile App is solely Your responsibility, and downloading the Mobile App is done at Your own risk. Grub n Chill does not represent or warrant that the Mobile App and Your device are compatible or that the Mobile App will work on Your device.
8.1 iOS Application. In the event of Grub n Chill’s failure to conform to any applicable warranty, You may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the Mobile App. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, APPLE WILL HAVE NO OTHER WARRANTY OBLIGATION WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO (A) THE MOBILE APP, AND (B) ANY OTHER CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES ATTRIBUTABLE TO ANY FAILURE TO CONFORM TO ANY WARRANTY.
8.2 Android Application. GOOGLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. Prohibited Activities. In addition to this EULA, there are other activities that You are forbidden from doing in connection with the Service (“Prohibited Activities”). In its discretion, Grub n Chill may use a variety of methods to deal with violations of this Agreement and the Prohibited Activities, including, but not limited to, any of the following:
* Issuing a warning;
* Removing or deleting ill-gotten in-Service posts, items, or currency;
* Temporarily suspending an account;
* Permanently terminating an account;
* Asserting a lawsuit for breach of contract, copyright infringement, or other cause of action as may be applicable; and or
* Seeking injunctive relief in any court or jurisdiction to prevent You from continuing such activity.
Suspension and Termination of the Mobile App. Grub n Chill reserves the right to suspend or terminate Your access to the Mobile App at any time based on the status of Your account under the Agreement. You understand that if Your account is suspended or terminated, You may no longer have access to the content that is stored within the Service.
In addition, Grub n Chill shall be entitled to terminate any account (immediately and without notice) of any person who (1) was previously suspended or terminated by Grub n Chill and who Grub n Chill believes (in its sole discretion) re-registered using different registration information in order to circumvent or bypass such suspension or termination, or (2) Grub n Chill believes (in its sole discretion, based upon any information available, including registration and account information) that such person is enabling or assisting anyone else to conduct any Prohibited Activities of any kind.
The Prohibited Activities are as follows:
9.1 Sharing Account Information. You may not share your account or login information with anyone except as permitted by the Grub n Chill Terms and Conditions.
9.2 Disruption. You may not in any way disrupt or interfere with the Service experience of other Users, including the disruption of Grub n Chill’s computers and servers.
9.3 Profanity and Offensive Language. You may not use profanity or any language that a reasonable person would find offensive obscene or otherwise improper, as determined by Grub n Chill in its sole discretion. The Service is for users aged 18 and older. You agree to behave accordingly.
9.4 Impersonation. You may not impersonate any person or entity or fraudulently hold Yourself out as a Grub n Chill employee, representative, or any other Grub n Chill–connected person or being affiliated with any such person or entity. For your own safety, we encourage Users to safeguard their privacy, remain anonymous, and never give out personal information to other Users.
9.5 Naming Right. You may not use any name or other intellectual property belonging to Grub n Chill or any other third party in Your use of the Service (for example, using a name after a celebrity, company, product, or superhero).
9.6 Any Illegal Activities. You may not conduct any illegal activities whatsoever in connection with the Service. This includes every illegal activity not specifically highlighted above, including without limitation copyright infringement, trademark infringement, gambling, defamation, harassment, and fraud.
9.7 False Account Information. If applicable, You may not provide Grub n Chill with false information during the registration process.
9.8 Chargebacks. You are authorizing all fees charged under this Agreement. Therefore, You may not falsely notify your credit card or debit card provider that You did not authorize a charge. If You are using a parent’s credit card, You must have their authorization to do so.
9.9 Non-Commercial Spamming/Spimming. You may not use (or abuse) the Service to harass other Users.
9.10 Objectionable Content. You may not share (either privately or publicly) any objectionable content that a reasonable person would find offensive during Your use of the Mobile App. Objectionable content includes but is not limited to, content causing or tending to cause an objection, disapproval, or protest current states of affairs; offending good taste, manners, etiquette, propriety, etc. You agree to behave accordingly.
10. Responsibility of Visitors. Grub n Chill has not reviewed, and cannot review all of the material posted in the Mobile App, and cannot therefore be responsible for the material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Mobile App, Grub n Chill does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful, or non-harmful. You as the User are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your device from any harmful content. The Mobile App may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Mobile App may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Grub n Chill disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Mobile App, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
To combat any offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable content that may be missed while monitoring the Mobile App, the following features are given to the User to protect themselves:
10.1 Report Button. A reporting function is available to empower the User to easily and quickly notify the in-house management of offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable content. This “Report” button will be placed on a drop-down menu on each post the User follows. The post will be reviewed and enforcement action will be taken if necessary within 24 hours.
10.2 Banning. The User can take extra steps to protect themselves by not only removing connections, but banning the User who takes away from their experience. The User may unfollow another user through that User’s profile, and then take the step to ban them; as well as receive a notification to ban their connection after they have clicked the “Report” button.
11. Intellectual Property Rights. In the event of a third party claim that the Mobile App, or Your possession and use of the Mobile App, infringes third party’s intellectual property rights, Grub n Chill will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
12. Legal Compliance. You represent and warrant that: (a) You are not located in a country that is subject to a United States Government embargo, or that is on Title 15, Part 740 Supplement 1 Country Group E of the United States Code of Federal Regulations; (b) You are not located in a country that has been designated by the United States Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (c) You are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties. You further agree not to transport the Mobile App to or use the Mobile App in any such country.
13. Governing Law. This EULA shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws governing Your Agreement.
14. Contact Information. If You have any questions regarding this EULA, please contact Grub n Chill by email at [email protected]
15. Third Party Beneficiaries. This EULA is executed between You and Grub n Chill and not between you and any other party, including Apple for iOS users and Google for Android users. You agree that any claims brought by You arising out of this EULA or Your use of the Mobile App will not be made against Apple or Google, as applicable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, upon Your acceptance of this EULA, allows Apple or Google, as applicable, to enforce this EULA against You as a third party beneficiary thereof. Grub n Chill is not responsible for any applicable third-party agreement between You and Your any third-party, including your wireless provider.
Links to Third Party Sites/Third Party Services
www.letsgrubnchill.com may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Grub n Chill and Grub n Chill is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Grub n Chill is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Grub n Chill of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via www.letsgrubnchill.com are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the www.letsgrubnchill.com domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that Grub n Chill may share such information and data with any third party with whom Grub n Chill has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of www.letsgrubnchill.com users and customers.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Grub n Chill or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. Grub n Chill content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of Grub n Chill and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Grub n Chill or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Use of Communication Services
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents; upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer; advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages; conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters; download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner; falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded; restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service; harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent; violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Grub n Chill has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Grub n Chill reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Grub n Chill reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Grub n Chill reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Grub n Chill’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Grub n Chill does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Grub n Chill specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Grub n Chill spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Grub n Chill.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you upload the materials.
Materials Provided to www.letsgrubnchill.com or Posted on Any Grub n Chill Web Page
Grub n Chill does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to www.letsgrubnchill.com (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Grub n Chill Site or our associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Grub n Chill, our affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Grub n Chill is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Grub n Chill’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your Grub n Chill account to third party accounts. By connecting your Grub n Chill account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by Grub n Chill from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the Grub n Chill Content accessed through www.letsgrubnchill.com in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Grub n Chill, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Grub n Chill reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Grub n Chill in asserting any available defenses.
In the event the parties are not able to resolve any dispute between them arising out of or concerning these Terms and Conditions, or any provisions hereof, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise at law or in equity for damages or any other relief, then such dispute shall be resolved only by final and binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and administered by the American Arbitration Association, or a similar arbitration service selected by the parties, in a location mutually agreed upon by the parties. The arbitrator’s award shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in any court having jurisdiction. In the event that any legal or equitable action, proceeding or arbitration arises out of or concerns these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. The parties agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims in regards to these Terms and Conditions or any disputes arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions, whether directly or indirectly, including Tort claims that are a result of these Terms and Conditions. The parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The entire dispute, including the scope and enforceability of this arbitration provision shall be determined by the Arbitrator. This arbitration provision shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Class Action Waiver
Any arbitration under these Terms and Conditions will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class/representative/collective actions are not permitted. THE PARTIES AGREE THAT A PARTY MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN EACH’S INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PUTATIVE CLASS, COLLECTIVE AND/ OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING, SUCH AS IN THE FORM OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER. Further, unless both you and Grub n Chill agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. GRUB N CHILL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
GRUB N CHILL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. GRUB N CHILL AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Grub n Chill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Washington and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Washington in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Grub n Chill as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. Grub n Chill’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Grub n Chill’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by Grub n Chill with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Grub n Chill with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Grub n Chill with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
Changes to Terms
Grub n Chill reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which www.letsgrubnchill.com is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Grub n Chill encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
Grub n Chill welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms:
Grub n Chill,
Effective as of June 26, 2018